RECYCLING PROGRAM FOR CREMATORIES
Core Scientific Precious Metals Recycling program is committed to refining a wide range of non-organic, post-cremation materials and pacemakers. We bring a high level of accuracy and efficiency to processing materials for over 500 crematories and funeral homes – across the U.S. and Canada. Our dedicated staff provide logistical assistance, collection best practices and exceptional customer service – 24/7.
“Core Scientific has gone above and beyond our expectations from a post cremation metal recycler. We have doubled our returns, which are used for our local charitable giving program. Core is always ready to assist us with any questions or concerns we have about the process.”
Jason Everden, Everden Rust Funeral Services & Crematorium, Kelowna BC
Why work with Core Scientific?
Preferred Vendor for
Discover the Core Scientific difference by working with the leading refinery in the funeral and cremation industries.
- Educates you on the proper handling and separation of your material to produce the highest yield
- Delivers exceptional quality control and efficiency for a stress free customer experience
- Single point of contact for all of your logistics and settlements
- Provides the highest most competitive returns in the industry
- Recycles your post-cremation materials and pacemakers with the utmost care and respect to you and the environment
February 5-7, 2019
Paris Hotel, Las Vegas
BCFA & FSAC Joint Conference
April 29 – May 2, 2019
FCCFA Annual Conference
July 25-27, 2019