National and local associations are a perfect opportunity for your business to connect and share ideas with others in the industry. If you’re not a part of a crematory association in your state, nationally or internationally, now’s the time to take another look.
The benefits of being a part of a crematory association are:
- Access to the latest information from industry trends and regulations to marketing tips and new software
- Opportunity to meet with like-minded individuals. This is my favorite because I love networking with people, and associations put on events both locally and nationally to give you the chance to connect with new people and suppliers.
- Free tutorials and training. Many of these organizations provide free or low-cost training and webinars. This is important for any business to grow.
- A directory of members. You can search for fellow members in your area and reach out to them.
- Provides statistical information about the industry that you wouldn’t normally have access to.
As a supplier, we are happy to support and be a part of many local, national and international crematory associations. Not only does it give us the chance to meet you in person but also to share our knowledge with those that need it.
Get a higher return for your precious metals and dental scrap by collecting this material in one of our FREE collection containers. To start collecting, simply request your container today. To request a FREE collection container simply fill out the form here: or contact us at 877-308-2388.