#GivingTuesday – How to Give More!
Give MORE this holiday!
Supporting local and national charities and nonprofit organizations is a mission of Core Scientific and the customers we serve. We appreciate the opportunity to help you donate to worthy causes by guaranteeing the highest, most competitive returns in the refining industry.
We send out, on behalf of our clients, their return to national and local charitable organizations. This #GivingTuesday we ask you to give more – by working with a refinery that ensures you get the highest donation possible.
If you are ready to get a higher return but haven’t selected a charity, here are some websites to check out:
- American Institute of Philanthropy (www.charitywatch.org) is a nonprofit charity watchdog and information service that provides donors with the information they need to make more informed giving decisions. AIP’s website provides ratings on numerous charities.
- The BBB Wise Giving Alliance provides financial information and links to the charity’s website. The BBB Wise Giving Alliance (www.give.org) is a 501(c)(3)charitable organization, affiliated with the Council of Better Business Bureaus. The BBB Wise Giving Alliance collects and distributes information on hundreds of nonprofit organizations.
- Charity Navigator (www.charitynavigator.org) works to advance a more efficient and responsive philanthropic marketplace by evaluating the financial health of over 5,300 of America’s largest charities.
- Guidestar (www.guidestar.org) includes a searchable database of over 1.7 million nonprofit organizations. Users can locate specific charities by name, subject, location and other criteria. Guidestar provides financial information and links to the charity’s website. This is a fee-based service.
- JustGive (www.justgive.org) is a destination for online charitable giving. They have a database of more than 1.8 million charities.
To request a FREE collection container simply fill out the form here: www.core-scientific.com/kit or contact us at 877.308.2388.